We never wrote a manifesto or a mission statement, but if we did it would be something like this: Invent great coffee products so that more people can enjoy better coffee. We may add to this manifesto that we want our products to surprise and delight people. That we highly value craftsmanship, people, quality and of course sustainability. And we wish for our products to be delicious and nutritious. We would love for Minor Figures to help end war, or poverty, or green the economy, so that nothing we do does harm to our planet and the people we love. Maybe that’s what we do next…
The Finance Manager will oversee all finances for the rapidly growing North American business. This position will be the key communication point for the Division and all Finance and Accounting members. This position reports directly to the General Manager of North America.
The ideal candidate for this role will be creative and flexible with the ability to take a leadership role. You will be skilled at leading small cross functional teams, projects, and processes. You will be fluent with financial planning and analysis techniques and their application. Strong communication skills are a prerequisite for this position.
- Provides financial support and leadership to Minor Figures NA (MFNA) as the Finance & Accounting representative
- Ensure MFNA commercializes new products accretive to the portfolio. This includes supporting the costing of new products, pricing analysis, as well as providing product / project P&L’s.
- Provide leadership in support to MFNA in preparing a comprehensive annual operating plan to implement the company’s overall business plan and establish operating and financial plans and commitments for the year.
- Lead in the preparation of interim financial projections focused on maintaining & developing the annual budget.
- Provides financial analysis and insight in the completion of the MFNA's annual strategic plan
- Support and develop analysis and reporting systems to be used to analyze financial and operational performance. This includes supporting the development of a customer profitability reporting, analysis, and planning system
- Develop and implement financial and operational reporting to monitor and evaluate performance and ensure managers have the information they need to manage their operations.
- Act as a financial liaison to leaders at all levels, empowering them to understand and make critical decisions about their business
- Conduct financial analyses of proposed investments to ensure the company is optimizing capital & capacity
- Support US and local compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related area or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 or more years of financial planning and analysis experience in manufacturing, foodservice, retail, or consumer products
- CPG experience preferred
- CPA experience highly preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Gabrielle.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.